In today's business world, effective and efficient teamwork are necessary ingredients for success.


Peak Performance² is a consulting company located in Montreal, Quebec dedicated to excellence.

With the strong belief that team performance is central to the success of virtually all organizations, Peak Performance² strives to improve their client's overall professional effectiveness and teamwork, later translating into results which exceed expectations. In order to attain such accomplishments, Peak Performance² offers an array of programs and unique services, such as individual and team assessments, customized learning solutions and professional consulting.



This blog is devoted to keeping readers up to date with Peak Performance² and all that is going on in modern times in regards to consulting.


We strongly encourage both reader involvement and lively debate!





Wednesday 19 October 2011

My Experience with the DYNAMIX Personal Profile

Peak Performance2 offers both personalized and team-oriented consulting services. Their DYNAMIX Personal Profile services offer unique and individualized analyses of people in terms of how they work, how they communicate and how they engage in team work. I was fortunate enough to be able to experience a DYNAMIX analysis and was quite intrigued by my results. As a Marketing student and a soon-to-be entrant into the business world, I am eager to learn as much as possible about how to be the best possible employee and team member at my future establishment. Through a series of unique questions, the DYNAMIX Personal Profile was able to analyze my personal characteristics, strengths and potential weaknesses. I was blown away by how accurate many of the statements they made about me were, and in a lot of cases, it was things about myself I had never even considered! In my opinion, a DYNAMIX Personal Profile is an extremely valuable tool for anyone working in any kind of team who wants to approve upon their cooperation and communication skills, and to imporve their general productivity both individually and as part of a team. This profile has most certainly broadened my horizons in terms of how I see myself as a potential employee and team member.

For additional information on the Peak Performance DYNAMIX Personal Profile click on the following link:

Peak Performance2's DYNAMIX Personal Profile

Chelsea Bonneau

No comments:

Post a Comment